I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.”(Ephesians 1:16)
Being a THANKFUL person has always been associated with being a happy person. Granted, no one really knows if thankful people are happier people or if happier people are more thankful. Truthfully, I don’t intend to settle that argument today or even delve into it. What I want to do today is simply express my thankfulness to my church family.
• Thank you for allowing me to be your pastor for over 18 years.
• Thank you for reading my blogs and giving good feedback and thoughts on future topics. www.johnmarkcaton.com
• Thank you for putting up with a lot of bad sermons and hopefully a few good ones sprinkled in there.
• Thank you for being willing to step up and say yes when God asks us to minister in a new way.
• Thank you for liking my Facebook page (John Mark Caton). I hope you enjoy seeing the pictures and comments. I love my family and love sharing glimpses of them with you.
• Thank you for loving my family over the years.
• Thank you for following me on twitter and tweeting and retweeting some of my sarcasm and humor and hopefully a wise word @johnmarkcaton
• Thank you for being a church that reaches people both far and near.
I want you to know today- how thankful I am for you. I am truly blessed to be your pastor at Cottonwood Creek.
“Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.”(Colossians 3:16)