Our current society thrives on a fast pace. People rush around, stressed and stretched. Americans tend to be over-committed physically, emotionally and financially. People do whatever it takes to have an edge or to give their...Read More
Author: John Mark Caton
A few weekends ago, a marathon runner in Northern England was stripped of his 3rd place medal for cheating. This runner decided to quit the race at the 20 mile mark and boarded a bus; however, as the bus rolled up to the finish...Read More
The Bible says, “Husbands love your wives and wives respect your husbands” (Eph. 5:31). My friend Zig Ziglar once said, that the key to a good marriage is a good fight. For Zig, a good fight was a fair fight that ends...Read More
The new Baseball movie, Moneyball, is about building a low-budget winning team. The Oakland A’s could not compete with the wealthy Major League teams like the Yankees when it came to affording the best players in the game, so...Read More
The Bible says, “A mean person stirs up conflict, and gossip separates close friends” (Proverbs 16:28). The New York Times recently ran an article about a small town in Missouri called Mountain Grove. Gossip and rumors...Read More
- 06.16.2019 How To Become A Strong Family! The Call Of Fatherhood
- I Pity The Person Who Does Not Know God!
- Don’t Waste God’s Amazing Grace!
- Embrace Your God-Given Identity!
- The roof repairs continue @ Cottonwood Creek! There is still much to do, but we are so thankful for the progress that is being made on the building.