There are several activities you can do this year to get out of your mental- rut; You can stretch and expand your brain power in 2012. First, Give BOTH SIDES of your brain a WORKOUT.. writing by hand more often. The popular...Read More
Author: John Mark Caton
Do You Procrastinate? Studies tell us that we often feel overwhelmed because we have a tendency to procrastinate…and we often procrastinate because we don’t know where to start. The Bible says, “If any of you lacks wisdom, you...Read More
I recently heard a story about a little boy who was so afraid at night that he could not sleep in his own bed. He had convinced himself that gorillas were under his bed and would come out and eat him during the still, quiet...Read More
Research tells us that Monday is the most DISCOURAGING day of the week…However, this is not the message we get from God’s Word. God’s Word is full of encouraging truths that are good seven-days-a-week; all year long, every...Read More
Did you know that what you “EAT & DRINK” can make you smarter? Many of us set New Years Goals to improve in some areas of our lives. You are never too old or too young to GET SMARTER. I recently read a study that said I...Read More
- I Pity The Person Who Does Not Know God!
- Don’t Waste God’s Amazing Grace!
- Embrace Your God-Given Identity!
- The roof repairs continue @ Cottonwood Creek! There is still much to do, but we are so thankful for the progress that is being made on the building.
- Move Beyond Your Failures to a Strong-Faith Future