I recently read an article that stated that Americans are forgetting civil etiquette. The article went on to state that rudeness and bad manners are on the rise and in some places out-of-control. When people use technology and...Read More
Author: John Mark Caton
After a recent bout with the hiccups, my curiosity instigated a desire to find out what causes that little spasm in the diaphragm that results in the uniquely, individual reflexive ‘hiccup’ sound. Everyone struggles with...Read More
Several thousand years ago, the Psalmist wrote, “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it” (Psalm 118:24). I recently read a quote on gratitude that said this: “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of...Read More
It seems that Apple’s new Voice Recognition Application struggles to understand our “southern dialect” and will often respond by saying, “I didn’t quite get that!” Don’t take it too hard; Apple is not anti-southern...Read More
Recently, The New York times sent out an email blast to 8.6 million subscribers asking them to reconsider canceling their home delivery subscriptions. However, the email was only supposed to go to the 300 or so subscribers who...Read More
- I Pity The Person Who Does Not Know God!
- Don’t Waste God’s Amazing Grace!
- Embrace Your God-Given Identity!
- The roof repairs continue @ Cottonwood Creek! There is still much to do, but we are so thankful for the progress that is being made on the building.
- Move Beyond Your Failures to a Strong-Faith Future